Thursday, April 14, 2011

The HighCalling







I am pleased to share that I am part of a blogging community called The High Calling.

The "about" section offers this:
Welcome to TheHighCalling.org, an online magazine and community founded on the belief that God cares about our daily work. On our site, you’ll discover a broad range of articles, interviews, devotionals, and inspirational stories—all specifically created to help you find God in your work, family, and the broader culture. Our writers and bloggers tell engaging stories crafted to encourage you in the high calling of your daily work.

This group writes well, and brings a sense of health and hope to the world from their writings that really encourages me. I have done some exploring, and have found one particular writer to be exceptional. 



Ann Voskamp's A Holy Experience





No doubt there are many more, but this one for sure fits the bill. As I discover other work I will share these as well. 

Please check out the site, and enjoy!  The High Calling